Sunday 18 September 2011

Every Girl Should Have One

Last night Buffy had some friends for yet another sleepover.  We had Fudge who regularly stays, then another two new friends.  They are Molly and Gracie, the most adorable King Charles Cavs I have ever seen.  Gracie is a rescue dog and she had been kept outside and was very underweight and covered in mud when she was found.  She's such a delicate and loving little creature, how could anyone do that?  Molly, has a shiny black coat and just wants to roll over and be tickled.  The two of them were perfect house guests.

Thankfully The Kiwi was away for the night because the homestead was full to overflowing.  There were 4 dogs, 6 chooks, a lamb (now the size of a chocolate lab), my VBF, her friend and me. VBF's friend has just sent me a text asking why there has been no mention of him, his cooking or his marvelous gay presence.  He shall therefore be known as His Royal Gayness.

VBF has gone through a little bit of a bad patch recently and while I have obviously been there for her she is also lucky enough to have the very dear friendship of His Royal Gayness.  We decided last night that every girl should have one.  He is a wonderful cook, has a whitty turn of phrase, is pleasing on the eye and I'm sure he will want me to mention that for a man he is very flexible too.

This morning we all sat together (two girls, one gayness and four furry friends) on my bed eating millionaires shortbread with freshly brewed coffee and we put the world to rights. 

Thank you VBF and His Royal Gayness for your company, your laughter, your caring and above all your friendship.  Every girl most certainly should have one!

1 comment:

HRG (his royal gayness) said...

I'm very pleased at your sypnosis of the me and the evening !

Very much enjoyed myself and meeting your happy little brood :)

Kind regards, His royal gayness xx